- NASA has proven that the use of plants indoors
has removed chemicals such as Benzene, Formaldehyde, and
- The ability of plants to metabolize VOC's
increases with the exposure to VOC's.
- Reduction of SBS: Sick Building Syndrome;
the air indoors can be worse than outdoor air.
- Create soothing natural environment indoors.
- A natural sound barrier.
- Outdoor walls are not only a visual interest
but also improve the air quality, which is also directly
linked to the urban heat island effect.
- Reduces smog and airborne particles.